Well, to start things out I made a phone call to grandpa Dell this morning to see if he can remember much. I really think that he has spent so many years forgetting about things that he doesn't really want to remember much. We are going to visit Kelsee soon and he said that we would sit down and talk then. We will see. Really don't want to call Kathleen but if I have to.... In the meantime I went in the garage and looked at all the boxes and wasnt sure how many I would have to go through to find my old journals. Lucky enough it was only a few. The fun thing is that I also found some journal entries that I kept for the boys when they were young. If there is anything I wish I had done is to keep them up and to of done them for each of the children. I got so busy having you guys and trying to keep up that I didnt make it a priority and I wish I had. If you take any advise, do a journal for your children that tells them what things they do when, how you feel about them. I thought you might get a kick out of some of them. I was reading Zachs and just started laughing. It was when he was about three months old and I was just starting the letter. I was behind already on the second child. lol Now remember Kritopher and Zach are 13 months apart, so he would of been about17 months old at this time. It reads: "You're surviving Kristopher pretty well. He's pulled you out of your seat a couple times, hit you on the head with various items. Such as; spoons, plastic bat, balls and his hand. When he's mad. Someitmes he gets jealous and tries to pull you off my lap." I was also reading how in just a matter of months he had so many ear infections. Almost eveytime I wrote he had one. He was 16 months when he got tubes in his ears. It also says that Zach seems to be the calprit in the fights with Kristopher and he doesn't like to mind much. This explains alot about when you were older (hehe). Also that he is hard to get mad at but very stubborn. Says' your are really good to Brady, always sharing with and hugging him." Now you want to shoot him. I wrote when he was two that" his pillow and his blanket are his life" How true that was unitl you lost it. I think you were about ten or so. "no one can touch it" "If you are in a good mood you give them both to Brady. You think Brady is everything." Man what happened to that idea? lol If we only knew waht was ahead at that time. "everyone is always saying how cute and mischievious you look" Boy that sure was the truth. Especially When he was with Tim. Says you were always in the fridge and you would get things like cheese and take them to your room. Not to be found until the next day. Favorite words were "mine" and "no" That is all for that one, but I know I have some in a journal book too when you were a little older.
Brady: I am sorry but yours is down to like three pages and then also some in a journal book too. You can always read what I wrote about others and you are in there too. Noted things were at 2 months old you weighed 12lbs. You had an ear infection at that time and your first ear infection at 3 days old. Amazing. You were a very happy baby. You started scooting at 4 months. Only in a circle or backwards. That explains things. It always seems like you are going in circles now. Talks about the casts you had on your feet to straighten them out. Your feet turned in really bad. You got casts and then the shoes with the boards. Now you have the largest feet in the family. "you adore your older brothers. They are very good to you too" Says here that your 2 favortie things to play with are the toilet and the outlets. Maybe that is what went wrong. Too many times of electricuting yourself. At 11 months it says that "I hope you keep your beautiful blue eyes. You will Ahhh all the girls if you do" I guess that was the problem, you didnt keep your blue eyes. I will have to find the books and see what was there too. Sorry Kristopher, yours was not in the same place. You do have a longer one and I actually started it when I was pregnant with you. Hey, I just found it. starts on June 5th 1984 and goes until Feb 28, 1988 and then also a book. This post is long enough. Sorry for the length. I will start another one for Kristophers stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment