Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ok,here we go. This is my first post. Lets hope that I keep this up. I have been thinking about doing this for a long time. I thought this might be a good place to start a life history. Where I could write a little each week, take my time, and maybe my children will finally know more than bits and pieces about their mothers life. It is not an easy thing to do. Alot of my childhood was not the most wonderful I could of asked for. But then again, whose is? As with most people, even though it wasn't so great, I still had fun times also and some good memories. My husband said that maybe someday, somebody would read this and it might help them realize that even if life gives you a raw deal, you can come out of it just fine and have a great life. You are the only one that can determine that. Even if no one reads this except my children I am hoping it may at least help them in someway. Even if it is only to understand their mom a little more.I plan on getting my journals and reading them so I can remember some things. I am greatful to have them. Even though I want to cringe sometimes when my kids read it. Things I can"t even remember doing. Some of the things from when I am younger I am relying on what I was told as I grew up. I don't have very many recources to go to. My memory is not always the best as my kids will tell you.
posted by trudy at 11:39 AM on Sep 8, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Trudy, I think this is great what you are doing. Your family will treasure it. I look forward to getting to know you better also. I am not as good at writing alot of details on my blog, mostly pictures and events. It is hard to find the time to keep it up but I do it for others who want to know what is going on with our family, our missionary and our missionaries that are serving here, their Moms keep up with it. Good luck and have fun writing. Tell that boy of yours that we love him!

    ReplyDelete